Full Time Social Media Storyteller with Major Global Company
- Date of Job Posting: July 23, 2021
- Valid Through: August 23, 2021
- Remote Work Percentage: 100%
- Work Location: Work from anywhere
- Job Location Address: Waltham, MA, US, 02451
- Job Type: Employee
- Job Schedule: Full Time
- Required Education: None mentioned
- Career Level: Entry level
- Travel Required: None required
- Base Salary and Benefits: Inquire during interview
- Hiring Organization: Available on application website
- Job Skills Categories:Internet & Ecommerce, Social Media, Online Marketing, Writing, Blogging, Online Content
This internationally known service provider to businessess of all sizes is on the lookout for an entry level employee who can navigate social media from both sides of their brain… sound like you? Hustle on…
1. Where will you be working?
This position is 100% remote. For more remote jobs, check out our remote work job board. It’s updated daily!
2. What sort of writing and analytics skills will you need to succeed in this social media specialist role?
You do need to be good with a pen, though, as you’ll be crafting brand-focused copy and social media messaging for this well known global firm.
In general, as social media specialist, you should also consider yourself to be a good communicator—particularly because you’ll be working in tandem with other remote employees in the PR and communications departments, not to mention some external stakeholders as well.
As far as your metrics chops go, if you feel confident enough to apply for this job, then you’ll no doubt have experience with social media management and performance tools. Presentation skills are also important.
Overall, though, this company stresses that if you think you’d be a good cultural fit, and have most of these skills (but maybe not all), they still want you to apply!
2. Why should you consider working on this company’s socail media team, and this European-headquartered firm in general?
Well, if being one of the world’s most respected remote-first companies wasn’t enough, this firm has also been recognized over and over again as a top employer of diverse talent.
This e-commerce leader has received accolades from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality, and recognition as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. The firm’s CEO was also listed on Comparably’s Best CEOs list (as voted by employees).
3. What sort of job benefits are offered?
Specific benefits were not listed for this position, but given that the company places a lot of focus on nuturing employees and training them to be the best they can, in the best of environments possible, this opportunity looks particularly intriguing.
4. How Can You Apply?
Click the wee button below, and you'll be whisked off to what just might be your next great developer opportunity. For 30% off when signing up, just use my code: FLEXLIFE. I'm a member too! 😉
Want more of Nihon Hustle? Visit these reader favorites!