Healthcare Scheduler Job [100% Remote, H.S. Degree, $20 p/hr]
- Date of Job Posting: July 19, 2021
- Valid Through: August 19, 2021
- Remote Work Percentage: 100%
- Work Location: Work from Anywhere
- Job Location Address: Greeley, Colorado, 80634
- Job Type: Employee
- Job Schedule: Part Time
- Required Education: High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledge
- Career Level: Experienced
- Travel Required: None required
- Base Salary and Benefits: $20.00 USD, per hour
- Hiring Organization: Available on application website
- Job Skills Categories: Appointment Setting, Inbound Call, Customer Service, Medical & Health
Want to work with a nationally recognized healthcare facility, helping patients navigate appointments with physicians, test areas, and specialized units within the Colorado healthcare system? This flexible remote job might be right for you. Hustle on…
1. Where will you be working?
This position is 100% remote.
2. What sort of customer service, technology, and medical knowledge will you need for this position?
Given that you'll be assisting patients with the scheduling of appointments, and helping them navigate through a variety of interactions with the medical center, the core responsibilities of this role will center around your customer service skills and your ability to navigate the technologies used daily in the job, including: the phone system, email, electronic medical record messaging, and chat.
In addition to working with patients, your customer service skills will be an asset as you will be working with providers, ancillary staff as well as payers.
your man with insurance related question straverse the health system hospital system coordination of patients, providers, facility resources, ancillary staff, records, referrals, authorizations and payers.
Some of your more operational tasks will involve the solicitation, labeling, storing and managing of scanned documents and orders received from physician offices in the imaging software system, and ensuring all docs are received within the proper timeframes for compliance with each facility's policy.
Essentially, you'll be acting to ease the communication needs of patients as well as the facilities on the whole.
Medical knowledge is not necessary for this job, but if you were to a basic understanding of medical terms and procedures, this would be an advantage.
One year of customer service experience, in general, or work within a busy call center would be something worth mentioning in your application.
2. Why is this job with this particular healthcare operator worth considering?
This provider is well respected in the region, not only for its care of patients, but also those who support the needs of each patient. It is a long-time supporter of flexible, part-time jobs, and offers a range of benefits and career enhancing experience opportunities that are difficult to obtain in a part time job. Benefits are also quite attractive.
3. What sort of job benefits are offered?
- Paid orientation
- Flexible schedules for select positions, with fewer shifts cancelled
- Weekly pay
- 403(b) Pre-tax retirement
- Employee assistance, wellness and auto purchase plan programs
- Discount Entertainment, restaurant, and shopping tickets
4. How Can You Apply?
Click the wee button below, and you'll be whisked off to what just might be your next great developer opportunity. For 30% off when signing up, just use my code: FLEXLIFE. I'm a member too! 😉