ASP.NET Developer — 100% Remote Work
- Date of Job Posting: July 17, 2021
- Valid Through: August 17, 2021
- Remote Work Percentage: 100%
- Work Location: Work from Anywhere
- Job Location Address: Rutland, Maryland, 01543
- Job Type: Employee
- Job Schedule: Full Time
- Required Education: Not mentioned
- Career Level: Experienced
- Travel Required: None required
- Base Salary and Benefits: Hourly rate based on experience and performance during the recruiting/testing process
- Hiring Organization: Available on application website
- Job Skills Categories: Software Development, .NET, QA & Testing, Web Design, SQL
Want to work with a fully distributed team of developers, designers, and digital marketers creating custom software for fast moving industries? Hustle on…
1. Where will you be working?
Anywhere your heart desires. While this software development firm has it's headquarters in the United States, its fully distributed team works in 40 diverse countries. Why not pick one, and move there?!
2. What sort of coding chops and experience levels will you need for this gig?
Unlike a lot of positions you're likely to see out there for ASP.Net developers, with this shop, you don't have to be a veteran to get your foot in the door with this fully remote company. If you've got at least two years of commercial web development skills, excellent ASP.Net Core MVC and C# chops, and with good SQL Server skills (especially familiarity with stored procedures and complex queries), you'll be off to a good start.
Experience with front-end technologies or frameworks (Angular 2+ or React.js) and Azure would be additional nicities to bring to the table.
2. Why is this software development firm one you'll want to work for?
Well, aside from the utter flexibility that comes from not only being able to work at home from anywhere (maybe a cafe in Estonia, Buenos Aires, Chiang Mai, or Chicago would be better?) you also get to choose your own hours.
And, if you're a creative coder, a night owl, or just a person who likes to mix hobbies and adventure into your life, while still leaving room to earn a full time income, this opportunity sounds like a winner.
3. What's the skinny on the job perks?
- paid training and a host of other business growth opportunities
- annual pay increases tied to performance
- the opportunity to work with a global team of innovators changing the landscape in: medical, dental, entertainment, finance, health and fitness, trading…
- reliable, acheivable workload that'll have you always learning
4. How Can You Apply?
Click the wee button below, and you'll be whisked off to what just might be your next great developer opportunity. For 30% off when signing up, just use my code: FLEXLIFE. I'm a member too! 😉