TransferWise Review: The Best Way to Send Money to Japan using an International Money Transfer
- Save money. Hold 50+ Currencies. Multi-Currency Accounts.
- TransferWise Is Now Wise.
- What if sending money to Japan was as cheap as the 100円ショップ?
- Global Support at the Ready
- Get Started in Only 3 Steps
- Easy, Reliable, Secure.
- Try Wise Today and Securely Send Money Without Hidden Fees. And, FAST.
Save money. Hold 50+ Currencies. Multi-Currency Accounts.
TransferWise Is Now Wise.
Updated: April 19, 2021
Need to send money to Japan? Or, have a general need to transfer money abroad?
Maybe you have friends, family or business colleagues you need to send money to from Japan? Transferwise (now Wise) is your best ally when it comes to safely and quickly moving money from one bank account to another, epecially when sending money to Japan.
In this Transferwise review, I take a look at my experience using Transferwise, and share a particularly interesting new addition to the review as well: the actual back and forth between my father, who lives in the United States, and myself as he went through the process of sending me money here in Kobe. I think you'll find it interesting, and perhaps… a bit humorous? Maybe even relatable!
For a Friend or Family Member
For Clients and Employees
What if sending money to Japan was as cheap as the 100円ショップ?
Monthly Amount Sent
Customer Fees Saved Daily
* Wise. 2021. Wise、旧TransferWise: オンライン海外送金 | 国際的な銀行業務. [online] Available at: https://wise.com/jp
Global Support at the Ready
Trust Pilot Reviews
4.7 out of 5
(from a total of 111,130)
Faster Than Banks