The Best Ways to Send Money to and From Japan [Ranked by Convenience and Risk]
- How much money have you lost to free trials? Want to finally stop that drain? Here's how to do it.
- 1. Online Remittance Services
- 2. Multi-currency Accounts
- 3. Electronic Funds Transfer
- 4. Physical Remittance Services
- 5. Online Payment Providers
- 6. Payment Service Providers
- 7. Personal Checks
- 8. Money Orders & Travelers Checks
- 9. Cash
- 10. Payment Systems
- 11. The Verdict—TL;DR
How much money have you lost to free trials? Want to finally stop that drain? Here's how to do it.
Getting the most out of free trials first requires an understaning of why companies offer a free trial in the first place. And, generally speaking, it's not to help us make a decision.
Free trials are entirely a psychology play. They're offered first and foremost to reduce the apprehension we all possess when it comes to offering up our credit card.
1. Online Remittance Services
2. Multi-currency Accounts
3. Electronic Funds Transfer
4. Physical Remittance Services
5. Online Payment Providers
6. Payment Service Providers
7. Personal Checks
8. Money Orders & Travelers Checks
10. Payment Systems
11. The Verdict—TL;DR
Howdy, all, I'm Doc. I live in the beautiful port city of Kobe, JAPAN with my wife Reiko. Together we co-founded the Japanese literature translation firm, Maplopo. Nihon Hustle grew out of my desire to help others interested in working with, or starting, a business Japan—or anywhere else in the world!
We all wear different hats and my job is to help you find the one that fits you best. Thanks for reading, and go get 'em!